If you're pregnant, you should take extra care of your health. Fnd out more about how to best look after yourself, and baby, below:
- Importance of flu and whooping cough vaccination
- Smoking and pregnancy
- Healthy diet during pregnancy
- Whooping cough vaccination
- Other vaccinations
- Common pregnancy problems
- Food to avoid
- More info
Quitting smoking is the single most important thing you can do for your baby.
As part of a city wide campaign to encourage people to quit smoking while pregnant, we are offering a baby portrait worth £20 to women who ditch the cigarettes during their pregnancy.
Women are required to set a date to quit and then record their CO readings at each health appointment.
For more information, speak to your midwife or GP.
Terms and Conditions:-
- The woman must have recorded CO readings of below 3 and be smoke free at 36 weeks.
- The midwife or other health professional will authorise the voucher on confirmation of point 1.
- One voucher per person
- The £20 off Bounty baby portraits is only available to Hull residents
- The voucher is valid for one single use; any remaining balance is not refundable and cannot be applied to a future order. Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- The voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The voucher is only redeemable against Bounty Portrait products and can only be used by women who give birth at Hull Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- The voucher can be redeemed at bedside or via Bounty Customer Services 03458 300 300
- This voucher offer may be withdrawn at any time.