Local residents can find out more about the People’s Panel and complete a survey in person at one of seven drop-in sessions being held across the city.
Focusing on adult social care, city centre regeneration and access to local health services, the new People’s Panel survey tackles some of Hull’s big questions.
The People’s Panel is a joint project from Hull City Council and NHS Hull Clinical Commissioning group (CCG). It collects the experiences of local people and uses their insight to help improve health and city services.
Come along anytime between 10am and 2pm, the events are on:
Wednesday 5th April, at The Octagon, Walker St, Hull HU3 2RA
- Tuesday 11th April, at Wyke College, Bricknell Ave, Hull HU5 4NT
- Wednesday 12th April, at Freedom Centre, 97 Preston Rd, Hull HU9 3QB
- Thursday 13th April, at Wilberforce College, Saltshouse Rd, Hull HU8 9HD
- Tuesday 18th April, at Kingswood Academy, Wawne Rd, Hull HU7 4WR
- Thursday 20th April, at Winifred Holtby Academy, Midmere Avenue, Leads Road, HU7 4PW
- Mon - Fri, 10am - 4pm until Friday 21st April, at Inspired Café 6-8 George Street, Hull HU1 3AJ
At these sessions Inspire Communities will be providing free sessions to help people get online.
Anyone completing the survey will be entered into a prize draw and could win £250 in shopping vouchers.
The survey can also be taken online. Click here to complete the People's Panel survey